Solution Architect for Telecom ProjectsВакансії
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
Today we are looking for a confident and active Solution architect who will strengthen our team and will take part in the pre-sale activities in the Telecom domain.
- Leading pre-sales projects;
- Creating sales materials (presentations, cases);
- Supporting marketing teams by creating Telco related solutions/materials for the corporate websites and articles for relevant magazines;
- Guiding team of architects who want to become Solutions Architects in telco space;
- Creating training materials for various audiences: Sales, DM, Architects, BAs etc.;
- Evolving Telco & Entertainment business and technical expertise within the company.
- Solutions Architecture experience in building Telco projects (OSS/BSS, network infrastructure, telco related value added services) for 10+ years;
- Software Architecture experience for 5+ years using at least one of the following platforms: Java, .net etc.;
- Expert knowledge of vendors products on Telco and Entertainment market;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Ability to work with both executive teams and with Dev staff;
- Participated in Telco/Entertainment projects around the world (not just projects within location of residence);
- Ability to travel around the world without significant limitations (not often);
- Ability to work with clients in European and US time zones;
- Level of English – Fluent.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private Health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!