ETL Developer for a large-scale project in the field of InsuranceВакансії
The task is to create high-tech products and solutions that go beyond traditional insurance and are easily integrated into partners' businesses or sold directly to clients.
The customer is a global B2B2C insurance and assistance leader offering global solutions that span international health and life insurance, travel insurance, automotive and maintenance.
- Commercial experience in data warehouse development from 3 years;
- Knowledge of RDBMS;
- SQL, PL/SQL knowledge;
- Experience with Linux environments and shell scripting;
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle 11g or newer;
- Understanding and/or interest in Hadoop and "non-classical" DW/BI approaches;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- English - Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!