Front-end Developer (Vue.js) for Fintech CompanyВакансії
The task is to develop a web application used to improve management and facilitate manipulation of one of the financial products. It allows you to view the history of transactions, reports and automates the work with this financial product.
The customer is one of the leading independent experts on structured investment products in Switzerland. The company also acts as a direct producer of its own products and is a partner for other financial institutions and banks (Deutsche Bank, Raiffeisen, Crédit Agricole CIB).
- Commercial development experience in Vue.js for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Understanding of software development cycle, experience in Scrum/Agile teams;;
- Experience with Git, Jira;
- Knowledge of Figma;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!