Full Stack Developer (Desktop/.Net) (WPF/XAML/WinForms)Вакансії
The project is integration with third-party services and development of its own mediaplatform.
The customer is a German company, part of one of the largest media agency networks in the world. The company is a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation.
Its networks and clients specialise in the following areas: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Media Buying and Business Development.
The company works with Disney, Coca-Cola, Maserati, Meta and Google.
Tech stack on the project: C#, Net Core, WPF/WinForms/WCF, RESTful API, Unit Testing.
- Backend development of applications and services to optimize internal processes;
- Development and maintenance of WCF services in a complex service-oriented architecture, RESTful APIs, microservices, serverless functions;
- Desktop development with WPF / WinForms / WCF Service Oriented Architecture;
- Web development with React / TypeScript / RestAPIs;
- Close cooperation in agile teams (product manager, process manager, designer, architect, QA);
- Modernization of applications in modern architectures and technologies.
- Knowledge of C# and experience with .NET Core;
- Experience in developing Desktop applications using WPF/XAML/WinForms;
- Experience in web development;
- Knowledge of and experience with RESTful APIs;
- Experience in writing Unit tests;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Knowledge of JS Frameworks (React or Angular) and TypeScript;
- Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Delivery);
- Experience with Azure services (PaaS, DevOps);
- Knowledge of Cloud-Native Architectures (e.g. Serverless, Microservices, Event-Streaming).
Reasons to join us
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services. For over 14 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
We welcome true specialists no matter what country they live in. Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the USD, and employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- Cooperation with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- Excellent teams with streamlined processes and an opportunity to change the project. There are also systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- Many different ways to grow: you can develop expertise in different business domains and improve as a specialist or a manager. Transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- Flexible start of the working day: from 7 AM to 11 AM. You can telecommute, work at the office, or opt for a hybrid schedule — whatever is convenient for you;
- Referral programs and an opportunity to additionally earn up to $1,500 per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Such perks as private health insurance, English language courses, and certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc.).
Будемо раді побачити вас у наших лавах!
Продовжуєш шукати вакансію мрії в ІТ? Тоді натисни тут, щоб побачити повний перелік вакансій у команді Andersen. У нас постійно відкриваються нові позиції!