The customer is a sports betting company based in South Africa. The company offers betting on horse racing, football/soccer, cricket, rugby, tennis, motorsport and more. It provides betting via its website, mobisite, call center, and USSD. The company was ranked number 8 on the list of the Top 50 Gaming Sites Worldwide in 2019.
The project is the development and improvement of the betting platform.
- Database design;
- Maintaining and enhancing BET Software’s MS SQL based database offering to ensure scalability/reliability and functionality of all databases;
- Monitoring and optimizing database performance;
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Experience as a SQL Developer for 5+ years;
- Experience in a commercial environment utilizing a high transaction database for 4+ years;
- Team leadership experience (experience mentoring DBAs will be a plus);
- Experience in designing/optimizing MS SQL Databases;
- Knowledge of SQL, Transact-SQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL;
- Experience of SQL troubleshooting;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!