Back-end Developer (Node.js) for a FinTech ProjectVacancies
The customer is a Saudi-based FinTech company that develops state-of-the-art digital platforms providing easy, accessible, automated, and algorithm-driven financial planning and wealth management.
The project is the development of an investment platform.
Technology stack on the project: Node.js, TypeScript, SQL, NoSQL (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Spring Boot, RabbitMQ.
- Writing clean, clear, and efficient code;
- Collaborating with team members on system architecture design and various technologies in order to rapidly build new platforms and improve the existing ones.
- Experience of commercial development in Node.js for 4+ years;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis);
- Knowledge of design, implementation of queries to complex database schemas;
- Good knowledge of microservices design and development tasks;
- Experience with Spring Boot;
- Strong understanding of data structures;
- Understanding of message queues (RabbitMQ) and asynchronized service interaction;
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- Knowledge of the principles of backend systems design;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!