Head of Educational Projects Development DepartmentVacancies
We offer a high-paid job to an active and experienced Head of Educational Project Development Department who will be involved in planning, envisioning, and supervising the company's training projects.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. Our company unites over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies. Our core business areas are FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, and Media & Entertainment.
If you are ready for a large amount of information and scope of tasks, know how to prioritize your work, are not afraid of new challenges, and dream of working at a large and constantly developing IT company, we will be glad to see you in our tight-knit team.
- Supervising the company's training projects;
- Planning employee training on the company's training projects;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training system;
- Constantly and actively searching for solutions to improve training processes;
- Establishing and optimizing the department’s processes;
- Monitoring and coordinating the department’s current processes;
- Communicating with the owner and top management of the company.
- Experience in managing projects/departments in the IT sector for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of modern tools and innovative approaches in training and experience in applying them in accordance with the company’s business objectives;
- Ability to plan and organize training, evaluation, and knowledge control systems;
- Skills in conducting regular seminars and meetings within and between teams, as well as supporting initiatives related to learning and teaching;
- Willingness to share your skills, knowledge, and experience;
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Energy and willingness to take initiative and introduce new ideas;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees. Our transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!