Sales Manager TraineeVacancies
Join our Sales Trainee Program where you can learn new things, practice your skills, and gain real professional experience!
Our company is interested in the quick professional advancement of our specialists, and we are ready to invest time and money in this. Therefore, with us, you will enjoy rapid career growth – in terms of salary as well.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company that provides a full cycle of services based on project management standards and best practices. For over 15 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
- University degree;
- Level of English or German – Upper-Intermediate and above;
- Strong theoretical knowledge and proven hands-on experience in the chosen area;
- Experience in management and knowledge of sales and negotiation techniques;
- Analytical mind and structural thinking;
- Excellent communicative skills and logical thinking;
- Basic IT background will be a big plus;
- Successfully completed IT Sales courses will be a big plus.
Reasons to join us
- Theoretical classes and control over learning the material;
- Individual sessions with a mentor to gain a deep understanding of all work processes;
- Participation together with your mentor in meetings with potential and current customers;
- Comprehensive learning of lead processing – from receiving a request through presale activities to signing a contract;
- Guaranteed employment upon successful completion of training;
- Assigned Resource Manager responsible for your career growth;
- Continuous support and guidance throughout your work;
- Sales plans and roadmaps for your professional advancement;
- Сorporate English classes;
- Access to the corporate training portal (we have our own educational platform);
- Bright corporate life.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!