Regional Sales Manager (UK)Vacancies
Today, our company is actively expanding its sales department and offers a high-paid job to an active and experienced Regional Sales Manager. You will have the opportunity to lead one of the key areas of our company and build your own team.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT outsourcing company that unites over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. For over 16 years, we have been delivering software development services (product development from scratch, staff augmentation, dedicated teams, managed delivery services, etc.) for customers worldwide, focusing on such business areas as Logistics, FinTech, Healthcare, and Media & Entertainment.
We work with businesses from North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, and the UAE.
- Conducting commercial negotiations with representatives of customer companies;
- Drawing up, preparing, presenting, and defending commercial proposals;
- Expanding the contact network and actively networking with the current customers to develop our business relationships;
- Cooperating with your team to find new potential customers and participating in the creation of marketing materials;
- Re-engaging customers;
- Going on business trips (the USA, Western and Central Europe, Israel, the UAE, Singapore, etc.) to meet with our customers;
- Analyzing changes in global logistics.
- Experience in active sales using various search channels for 5+ years;
- Experience in collaborating/interacting with related departments to promote and sell products/services;
- Experience in finding new customers and markets;
- Focus on the result and self-management skills;
- Creativity, stress resistance, high energy, communication skills, and intelligence;
- Level of spoken English — Upper-Intermediate (knowledge of an additional language is nice to have).
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such customers as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc.;
- The opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands around the globe, large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- High-profile deals, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Personal health insurance with dental care;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!