Mobile QA EngineerVacancies
The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
The project is testing an application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
- Testing of the product's functionality;
- Testing of documentation;
- Writing cases and other test documentation;
- Writing UI and API autotests on an existing framework (Kotlin, Appium/Rest Assured);
- Automating testing of a mobile app using an existing framework;
- Recording bugs into the bug tracker;
- Communication with team members and other stakeholders.
- Experience as a QA Automation Engineer for 2+ years;
- Experience in mobile testing of Android and iOS;
- Strong coding/scripting languages experience (Kotlin/Java);
- Knowledge of different types of testing (functional, non-functional);
- Experience in software testing and different types of tests;
- Knowledge of software development process, testing methodologies;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Appium;
- Experience with Rest Assured.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!