The customer has been operating in Kazakhstan's financial market since 1992 and is represented by more than 130 branches across Kazakhstan. It offers its clients – both individuals and legal entities – a full range of banking services, including the opening and servicing of current accounts, payment cards, lending, deposits, and money transfers.
The project is one of the key areas of the bank (working with corporate clients). The customer is developing business solutions on three platforms: Web, Android, iOS. The main task on the project is to maintain the overall health of the bank's system.
- PostgreSQL DBMS administration;
- Solving monitoring tasks;
- Applying automated means to monitor the state of the database;
- Localizing the problem of working with resources that have arisen in the system of data storage and processing;
- Applying database performance optimization methods and monitoring the results obtained;
- Implementing new database versions and procedures;
- Archiving and backing up the data;
- DB updating;
- Applying database programming languages and systems to optimize query execution.
- Experience as a Database Administrator for 3+ years;
- Experience in PostgreSQL DBMS administration;
- Experience in DBMS monitoring;
- Experience with Linux or other Unix-like operating systems;
- Ability to read, understand and optimize SQL statements;
- Experience of programming in scripting languages (Shell, Python, Perl);
- Ability to adopt experience of colleagues and share own experience;
- Understanding of the principles of building large systems working around the clock;
- Experience in building fault-tolerant, high performance solutions on PostgreSQL;
- Experience in the FinTech domain;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!