Business Development Manager (Arabic)Vacancies
The IT company Andersen offers a high-paid job to an active and experienced Business Development Manager who will develop our sales in MENA countries. You will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the key regions for our company and assemble your own team.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, e-Commerce, and other industries.
- Conducting commercial negotiations with customer representatives;
- Drawing up, preparing, presenting, and defending commercial offers;
- Building a contact network and actively networking to develop business relationships with our current customers;
- Working with your own team on finding new potential customers and participating in the creation of marketing materials;
- Re-engaging customers;
- Going on business trips to meet with customers (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the UAE, etc.).
- Experience in active sales (using diverse search channels) for 5+ years;
- Experience in teamwork/interaction with related departments for promoting and selling products/services;
- Experience in searching for new customers and markets;
- A result-oriented person with a high level of self-organization;
- Creativity, the ability to handle stress, high energy, communicative skills, and intellectual advancement;
- Level of spoken Arabic – Upper-Intermediate;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as QNB, Quara Holding, Uqoud, Xpence, Madkhol, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, etc.;
- We offer the opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands, as well as large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!