Talent Acquisition SpecialistVacancies
We invite a progressive and energetic Talent Acquisition Specialist to take one of the key recruiting positions and become a true professional in searching for Middle/Top Management across the globe.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
Our recruiting team has already hunted the best experts for Siemens, Microsoft Corporation, Hewlett-Packard, ABB, Ernst & Young, Citibank, etc. You will have the opportunity to contact global business leaders from various countries and make them truly attractive job offers.
- Searching for and recruiting candidates for Middle/Top Management positions with a focus on the EMEA and US markets;
- Analyzing requirements, drawing up candidate portraits and search maps, researching the labor market, and finding the most effective resources with specialists;
- Organizing and conducting face-to-face/online meetings and interviews;
- Maintaining and actively expanding our candidate base;
- Closely working with hiring managers – including the founders of the company – on position recruitment and fulfillment;
- Working with the internal CRM system (entering candidate information, updating their statuses, and reporting).
- Experience in recruitment for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools and interviewing techniques;
- Experience in collecting and structuring job requirements;
- Experience in cooperating with hiring managers as business partners – the ability to reveal and highlight problems of the hiring process, suggest solutions, and discuss them;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Focus on the result, responsibility, and literacy;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
- Experience in finding and recruiting candidates for Middle/Top Management positions;
- Experience in recruiting specialists in the EMEA and US markets.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team. You will work with a variety of interesting and challenging positions;
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- You will have access to our corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated. We offer such training programs as The Art of Negotiation, Tough Negotiations, Resisting Pressure during Negotiations, Negotiation: AIDA Technology, Business Time Management, and many others;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- We provide modern tools for working with candidates, as well as assistants for routine tasks;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!