The customer is the first fully digital bank in Georgia. The company has developed a mobile application for convenient and secure financial transactions: quick loans, money transfers, utility payments, card issuance, and the management of all the bank's cards in one place.
The project is the development of a leading digital banking application in an international team.
Technology stack on a project: UIkit, SnapKit, RxSwift, RxCocoa, RxDataSources, Google Maps, Branch, Alamofire, JSON, MVVM.
- Creating an innovative and user-friendly iOS app;
- Writing modern, scalable code while ensuring its optimization;
- Conducting unit testing.
- Experience in iOS development for 4+ years;
- Strong knowledge of and commercial development experience in Swift for 4+ years;
- Knowledge of architectural patterns (MVVM and MVVM + C) and experience with hands-on development for 2+ years;
- Experience with RXSwift, RxCocoa, Combine;
- Experience with functional-reactive programming for 2+ years;
- Experience with Core Data/Realm/Firebase or GRDB;
- Experience creating synchronous copy using URL Session and Core Data;
- Experience in multithreaded programming;
- Ability to describe the differences of imperative and declarative programming, functional-reactive and OOP, the main pros and cons;
- Experience with Fastlane;
- Knowledge of data structures and ability to solve simple algorithms on HackerRank/Codility;
- Experience with APNS and Push notifications;
- Experience with XCTests, having at least 1 production application that uses Unit Tests;
- Experience with REST APIs for 3+ years;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Objective-C;
- Experience with low-level C-based libraries;
- Experience creating private frameworks and publishing them through Cocoapods;
- Experience with SPMs;
- Experience with modular frameworks.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!