The customer is Austria's leading ICT solution and service provider and digitalization partner, operates as a consultant, system supplier, and service provider. The company develops new business models with its customers on its own KBC platforms with IOT, AI and other software applications. It services more than 17,000 customers including Allianz, Erste Bank, ÖBB, OMV, and Vodafone.
The project is under strict NDA.
- Experience as a .NET developer for 3-5+ years;
- Strong knowledge of .NET, specifically version 6.0, .NET Core;
- Experience of developing and designing high quality, scalable applications using ASP.NET;
- Hands-on experience in ASP.NET Authentication and Authorization;
- Experience developing and maintaining REST APIs;
- Experience deploying and managing applications in the Azure cloud platform;
- Proficiency in Azure Cloud Services (Azure Container App, Azure Storage (Blob, Table), Azure Web App, Azure Key Vault, Azure Monitor, etc.);
- Familiarity with NoSQL, in particular Azure Storage Table;
- Experience with CI/CD and releases;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Knowledge of MS Orleans framework for building scalable applications;
- Knowledge of MS Graph API for Outlook integration;
- Experience with Terraform for infrastructure as code;
- Proficiency in writing scripts using Bash for automation;
- Experience with messaging and binary serialization using Protobuf.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!