System Engineer DevOps/DevSecOpsVacancies
The customer is the world's leading appliance company, which has been changing people's lives for the better for more than 100 years. In 2022, the company had sales of 135 billion Swedish kronor and a global workforce of 51,000. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company sells about 60 million home products each year in more than 120 markets.
The project is the maintenance of the customer's internal systems.
Technology stack on the project: MTLS, Azure Devops Pipelines, Terraform, CI/CD, Prometheus, Grafana, SQL/NoSQL (Kafka, MongoDB).
- Experience as a DevOps for 4+ years;
- Experience implementing in Prod environment Istio or similar and configuring MTLS;
- Experience implementing in Prod environment a complete Opensource Observability stack such as Prometheus, Grafana;
- Significant experience designing and implementing Kafka type architectural patterns, including Optimisation and resilience;
- Strong experience setting up CI/CD pipelines for APIs. Ideally with Azure Devops Pipelines and Terraform;
- Strong experience setting up CI/CD pipelines including DevSecOps tooling and reporting;
- Strong production experience with Terraform;
- Knowledge of Distributed Database Architecture/Operational Data Layer (ODL);
- Experience modeling data and understanding when to use relational and when NoSQL;
- Real world experiencing syncing data between master data systems (including eventual consistency/event sourcing where appropriate);
- Level of English – from Intermediate+.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!