Lead Dynamics F&O DeveloperVacancies
The project is the development of the external platform which is used by banks and other clients for a real-time clearance on payment transactions.
The customer is the first UK clearing bank that provides a new level of open competition and transparency in the financial services market. Financial institutions use Customer's APIs to offer their customers a fully regulated banking infrastructure and real-time access to clearing.
- Building a first-class strategy to gain maximum value from Dynamics 365;
- Developing, expanding, securing and maintaining Dynamics 365 first party apps;
- Working with the business to help solve their business challenges by providing best practices and recommendations to stakeholders;
- Gathering requirements and implementing those requirements;
- Creating and maintaining automated testing with EasyRepro, and releasing changes with Azure DevOps.
- Experience as a Lead Developer;
- Development experience on Dynamics F&O of 6+ years;
- Experience and knowledge of X++ language;
- Experience integrating with other applications/systems;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!