Human Resource DirectorVacancies
The international IT company Andersen is looking for a Human Resource Director who will contribute to the company’s development while maintaining its unique culture and atmosphere.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with companies from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
- Coordinating the activities of the HR department (interacting and cooperating with our distributed HR team, setting tasks and monitoring their accomplishment, analyzing KPIs, etc.);
- Executing HR policies and procedures, monitoring the labor market, communicating with the management, conducting performance reviews, etc.;
- Organizing training, professional development, coaching, and support for the HR department;
- Working with employee engagement and motivation, identifying and preventing possible problematic issues in the team, generating proposals to change the situation, and taking the appropriate actions;
- Coordinating interaction with the company’s departments;
- Maintaining the company’s HR brand and corporate culture.
- Experience as a Human Resource Director/Lead HR Manager in the IT sphere for 3+ years;
- University degree;
- Ability to create and maintain a positive work culture;
- Ability to multitask and handle large amounts of information;
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written);
- Managerial skills and the ability to take responsibility;
- Systematic approach to solving problems, high level of responsibility, and leadership skills;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Basic or additional training in personnel management or psychology.
Reasons to join us
- We offer a competitive salary depending on your experience and skills;
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- The company is building and refining its own business processes – we're always looking for ways to improve what we have;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!