Manager & Associate DirectorVacancies
The international IT company Andersen is looking for an experienced and responsible Manager & Associate Director who can help us in the initial stages of hotel business development. First of all, it is necessary to collect and analyze information for the successful launch of a hotel construction project or the purchase of an existing hotel.
Andersen’s brand has been in the IT services market for 16 years, and we value our reputation. Therefore, we aim to achieve great results when developing a completely new line of business. Our experience will allow us to equip the hotel with the necessary tech facilities and digital services – from an online booking system and PACS to electronic locks and video surveillance.
Our software helps to easily cope with the hotel management scope of work, free up human resources, and cut related costs. The primary tasks of a Manager & Associate Director will be to determine the business line and help us gain a foothold in the niche.
- Collecting and analyzing all information needed for the successful launch of the project;
- Closely working with internal and external services to resolve operational issues (legal, marketing, and logistics);
- Ensuring effective interaction of services both internally and externally;
- Managing administrative and organizational issues;
- Organizing and supervising the execution of the agreed work plan for the successful launch of the project and working with suppliers and contractors.
- Experience in hospitality and/or catering as a Manager;
- Experience in organizing, supervising, and managing all processes necessary for the successful project functioning;
- Experience in negotiating with suppliers and contractors on inventory and logistics matters;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations concerning the hotel service;
- Analytical thinking;
- Multitasking experience and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to make quick managerial decisions and take responsibility, focus on results, and high level of self-organization;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Experience in opening a hotel and/or catering facility;
- Knowledge of how all hotel functional services work.
Reasons to join us
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skills;
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Mentoring and onboarding programs will help you comfortably get involved in your work;
- The company encourages continuous learning and provides opportunities to enhance skills through internal and external training programs in a variety of areas. For over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!