The customer offers comprehensive IT services for financial and insurance providers for over 50 years. The company provides the following services: Data Center, Integrated Applications, Central Service Desk, IT-Consulting. It has a turnover of approx. 340 million EUR and is represented in 3 countries with approx. 1100 employees.
The project is the development of a financial product (controlling, banking control, accounting) based on MS SQL Server.
- Product development/maintenance/support;
- Server maintenance (management of data files, logs, checking for corruption, etc.);
- Creation of databases based on data architecture and data management;
- SQL query writing to meet the company's needs;
- Tracking, troubleshooting, and correcting problems;
- Collection of requirements from stakeholders.
- Experience as MS SQL Developer for 3+ years;
- Experience with MS SQL Server technologies, including TSQL, SSIS, SSAS;
- Experience with Agile development processes;
- Experience of using Confluence and Jira;
- Level of German – Intermediate and above;
- Level Of English – Intermediate and above.
- Knowledge of technical process development (e.g. assembly automation).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!