The customer is a financial institution founded in 1992. It is a modern, beneficial, and universal bank. It is currently one of the leading banks in the South Caucasus region in terms of assets, customer base, and international operating portfolio. It has the largest network of ATMs in Azerbaijan. Its head office is located in Baku. With 63 branches and 15 sub-branches.
The project is to create data platforms to process large volumes of structured and unstructured data, as well as automate data engineering and MLOps pipelines.
- Creating platforms for processing high-volume structured and unstructured data, as well as automating data engineering and MLOps pipelines;
- Leading the evaluation, selection, implementation, and deployment of new data engineering and data science tools and processes to improve team productivity;
- Optimizing and maintaining data architecture and pipelines consistent with ETL and data engineering principles as well as business goals;
- Working as part of an Agile team with technical and business stakeholders to design, develop, implement and support innovative solutions;
- Connecting with external sources of ideas through conferences and interacting with the community.
- Experience as a Data Engineer/Data Scientist for 5+ years;
- Experience as a MLOps Engineer for 3+ years;
- Proficiency in database development and modeling using relational and NoSQL database technologies;
- Knowledge of Big Data Tools: Hive, Spark, Hadoop, Presto;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker or similar solutions;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Python or Scala;
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries;
- Conceptual knowledge of data and analytics, such as dimensional modeling, ETL, data warehousing, structured and unstructured data;
- Experience in Machine Learning, Data Science, and Statistics;
- Ability to support, deploy, monitor, maintain, and improve data engineering processes;
- Experience in developing solutions based on distributed computing services and infrastructure in the field of Data and Analytics;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience in Data Architecture design/development;
- Experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka or Spark Streaming.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!