System Engineer (DevOps)Vacancies
The customer is the world's leading service specialist for the entire life cycle of a factory and the related infrastructure. The company's global services comprise: Engineer, Install, Maintain, Support as well as other local services. The service provider is based at more than 300 sites, employs about 20,000 people worldwide. In 2021 it earned sales of around EUR 940 million.
The project is the implementation of the IIoT for asset tracking. It will allow businesses or organizations to track the movement of assets such as equipment, machinery, containers, goods in storage and other tangible assets. The implementation can use various sensors that collect data about an asset and transmit it to a remote server, where the data is processed and analyzed.
- Developing new cloud-based microservices and features;
- Break down of software design, requirements and project goals into small, modular, testable and distributable components;
- Collaborating with cloud architects and colleagues to develop End-2-End services and projects;
- Continuous distribution of frontend features with consideration of backend implementation and versioning;
- Content and technical development of cloud services, as well as constant optimization of development processes.
- Experience as a System Engineer (DevOps) for 4+ years;
- Experience with cloud based applications on Microsoft Azure (design, coding, refactoring, operation);
- Knowledge of Python / C# / Java;
- Knowledge of native cloud services, e.g. Azure IoT Hub, Azure Data Explorer;
- Experience with virtualization and containerization technologies, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, knowledge of cloud security aspects;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!