Lead Go DeveloperVacancies
The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
The project is the development of an application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
Technology stack: Go, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Helm, Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, Github, TeamCity, Github Actions, Feature Toggles, Blue-Green Deployment.
- Developing and improving functionality of back-end services in Go;
- Organizing interaction of developers in the team;
- Determining design solutions and architecture;
- Defining tasks for implementation;
- Monitoring task fulfillment;
- Optimizing data storage and reporting process for large data volumes;
- Writing integration and unit tests, developing automation tools for daily tasks;
- Modifying use of queues;
- Developing cost-saving tools for external API (Rest, GRPC);
- Developing solutions specific to country-specific application use cases.
- Experience in commercial Go development for 5+ years;
- Experience as a Tech Lead;
- Experience with MySQL, Redis;
- Experience with Kafka, Nuts standards protocols;
- Experience in developing and designing applications on microservices architecture;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of System Design, practical experience with Amazon services (AWS);
- Experience in API (Rest, GRPC) design and implementation;
- Experience with back-end mobile apps;
- Experience with high-load systems;
- Level of English – Pre-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!