Front-end Developer (Vue.js)Vacancies
The customer is an American-based cloud technology company. For more than 40 years, the company's 10,000 employees have provided computing infrastructure and software to more than 430,000 customers around the world and in all industries. The headquarters is located in Austin, Texas (US).
The project is the development of internal systems of the customer.
- Collaborating with designers and creative coordinators on the team to bring new projects to life while supporting older initiatives too;
- Creating modular and scalable code that integrates with customer platforms;
- Ensuring high quality solutions by testing and controlling code metrics within established guidelines and timelines;
- Participating in planning, design, architecture and code analysis;
- Working to improve technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Commercial development experience as a Front-end Developer for 3+ years;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Vue.js;
- Experience with Webpack module builder;
- Experience with npm;
- Knowledge of BrowserStack platform;
- Ability to test and troubleshoot problems in code;
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility, mobile optimization, and general web features;
- Experience with Litmus;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!