The customer is the world's leading provider of logistics services. It has over 79,000 employees at over 1,300 sites in over 100 countries. The company operates in sea, air, road and contract logistics with a focus on integrated logistics solutions.
The project is to participate in the development of Core elements of the logistics system.
Technology stack on the project: Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven/Gradle, REST, SOAP, Oracle/PostgreSQL.
- Experience in commercial development as a Java Developer for 5+ years ;
- Experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven/Gradle, REST, SOAP;
- Work experience with Oracle/PostgreSQL DBMS;
- Diploma from a university degree in computer science;
- Large-scale project involvement;
- Writing clean code;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience in frontend development using any JS framework (e.g. Angular);
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ;
- Experience with Docker, OpenShift;
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins) or any similar tool;
- Experience with TypeScript.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!