Lead Java DeveloperVacancies
The customer is Azerbaijan's leading corporate bank, founded in 2007. The bank is owned by a leading Azerbaijani holding company, which also controls companies in the building, insurance, tourism, entertainment and other sectors.
The project to develop applications for the customer's bank.
The technology stack on a project: Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Liquibase, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Docker, K8s, SQL.
- Responsibility for developing and implementing technology strategies that align with the innovation team's business goals;
- Identify technology trends and opportunities and develop strategies to leverage them to improve team performance;
- Developing a product roadmap, working with the PO’s, Product Lead and Tribe Lead that outlines the timeline for each product MVP and the GTM stages;
- Identify technical requirements;
- Researching and Evaluating emerging technologies and trends;
- Creating development plans for each product that break down the work into manageable tasks and identify technical dependencies, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Practical experience as a Lead Developer for 1+ year;
- Strong knowledge of and experience in Java development for 2+ years;
- Proven back-end software development (Spring Boot, Hibernate, Liquibase, PostgreSQL);
- Working experience and knowledge of Redis and Message Brokers (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ);
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Expertise in Java multi-threading;
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL;
- Experience in a large-scale interactive environment;
- Good understanding of Unit testing methodologies;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Expertise in Microservices Architecture;
- Expertise in PL/SQL.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!