Key Account ManagerVacancies
The IT company Andersen offers a high-paid job to an active and experienced Key Account Manager. We need a specialist capable of maintaining and developing warm business relationships with our existing customers and launching new domains and projects.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE. Our expertise includes FinTech, Healthcare, Logistics, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, e-Commerce, and other industries.
- Formulating a customer development strategy and implementing it;
- Increasing sales and project profitability;
- Monitoring PnL;
- Establishing and maintaining strong long-term partnerships with customers and their key executives;
- Cooperating with Andersen’s team and our customers’ key executives on identifying potential business issues, proposing solutions to eliminate them, and developing and implementing business processes to work with customers;
- Actively resolving current issues and concerns of our customers;
- Conducting pre-sales activities, developing and presenting solutions to support project plans and strategies, and monitoring their results;
- Participating in face-to-face meetings, organizing and holding presentations, delegating and organizing processes between the company’s departments to implement the strategy;
- Going on business trips to meet our customers (the USA, Western and Central Europe, the UAE, Australia, etc.).
- Experience as an Account Manager/Sales Director/Head of Sales for 3+ years;
- Experience in sales in foreign markets;
- Solid understanding of the business processes in large and medium-sized companies;
- Experience in negotiating and communicating with C-level people;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in formulating and implementing strategies or plans for account development;
- Technical knowledge in the field of IT with the sufficient ability to delve into the technical aspects of technology;
- Knowledge of additional languages.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Siemens, Allianz, Mercedes-Benz, Transporeon, TUI, Verivox, Johnson & Johnson, etc.;
- The opportunity to gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands and large-scale projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Transactions of a large size, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- You will have access to the corporate portal with internal training programs: PM, QA, BA, Intro to Computer Science, Intro to Information Security, Software Processes and Agile Practices, ICAgile (ICP-ATF), SAFe DevOps, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, Front-end, Back-end, and Mobile Basics, etc. We also conduct internal and external training with experts in project management, negotiation, sales, etc.;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs to help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!