System Engineer (DevOps)Vacancies
The customer is a credit institution specializing in sales financing and supports small and medium-sized motor vehicle retailers with competitive mobility and insurance offers. It provides simple and reasonably priced financing products for end customers and solid liquidity solutions for car dealers. The company is part of a large German conglomerate with a turnover of 3.980 billion euros.
The project will be work on a web platform for issuing loans to individuals.
Technology stack on the project: VMware, AWS, Linux (Ubuntu), Kubernetes (RKE)+Rancher, Longhorn, Kafka, Elastic+Fluentd+Fluentbit+Kibana, Prometheus+Age Manager+Grafana, Apache Solr, MongoDB+PostgreSQL, Angular, Java, Spring Boot, Automation with Terraform+Ansible, GitLab.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for 4+ years;
- Experience with AWS, VMware;
- Experience with Linux;
- Proficiency in Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Terraform, Ansible;
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Level of German – Intermediate and above;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!