The customer is a UK company that has raised $3 million in investment to develop a private and secure working alternative to Slack and WhatsApp.
The project is the creation of a privacy-based messaging platform. The platform also ensures zero-trust encryption integration for some of the most popular third-party communication tools, including Microsoft Teams.
- Implementing DevOps practices;
- Automating application and infrastructure deployment processes, administration;
- Supporting and developing CI/CD;
- Developing and improving monitoring and alerting systems;
- Integrating new tools and systems related to the infrastructure.
- Experience as a DevSecOps Engineer for 3+ years;
- Experience with Linux, Unix;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker;
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault (Kubernetes auth, token rotation, ephemeral credentials);
- Proficiency with AppArmor;
- Level of English - Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Experience in supporting distributed systems and applications, HA systems;
- Knowledge of Prometheus, Grafana;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, GitOps approach;
- Experience with Terraform and its plugins;
- Experience with PostgresQL;
- Experience with Point-in-Time Recovery (PITR) databases;
- Experience of implementing the Service Mesh concept;
- Experience in containerization of applications.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!