Product Owner in DubaiVacancies
Andersen, a leading global IT service provider is happy to announce a great opportunity to join a wonderful team of IT professionals as a Product Owner to support the development of an advanced digital Fintech solution.
As a key person in the project you will have a unique chance to be a part of the product creation from scratch. Residing in Dubai, UAE and working from our customer’s modern office overlooking the Persian Gulf, you will be a liaison between the customer, the tech and the marketing teams, streamlining efficient communication leading to the successful product launch at the end of 2023. Your engagement in the project will extend to 2024 for a post-MVP launch.
- Defining the product vision and growth opportunities and analyzing the market;
- Drafting a product roadmap;
- Closely working with the customer/business teams to create and maintain the product backlog;
- Planning and prioritizing the product backlog;
- Being responsible for defining, developing, and prioritizing user stories;
- Working with end-users and analyzing their needs to prepare the product backlog;
- Working with end-user feedback;
- Proactively removing obstacles affecting the team's success in meeting release/sprint objectives;
- Managing product promotion contractors;
- Establishing and working with a product analytics system;
- Working with the marketing department.
- Previous experience in one of the following roles: Product Owner / Product Manager;
- Continuous work experience in IT industry of over 4 years;
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum best practices and trends;
- Understanding of software development tools and techniques and experience with Agile methodologies;
- Skills in effectively managing customer business expectations;
- Experience in launching software products (mobile applications), preferably in FinTech;
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment (priorities, requirements, deadlines, etc.);
- Strong leadership, facilitation, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Good communication, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution skills;
- Level of written and spoken English – Upper-Intermediate/Advanced;
- Level of written and spoken French – Intermediate and above.
- Experience with e-money providers / products.
Reasons to join us
- The customer will reimburse accommodation and business trip costs;
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more;
- Referral program;
- English courses.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!