Senior BI Frontend DeveloperVacancies
The project is to provide BI solutions and support internal departments and client teams in their daily reporting work by designing, developing and testing new requirements and change requests within BI tool stack.
The customer is a German company, part of one of the largest media agency networks in the world. The company is a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation. Its networks and clients specialize in the following areas: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Media Buying and Business Development. The company works with Disney, Coca-Cola, Maserati, Meta and Google.
Technology stack: Microsoft Power BI/Power Query, SQL, a/b tests, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Microsoft Azure.
- Building and maintaining visually appealing and engaging dashboards/reports for external customers as well as internal stakeholders using Microsoft Power BI;
- Developing multidimensional semantic layers and BI query objects for end users;
- Collaborating with stakeholders (e.g. Data Solution Managers) to obtain, assess and transform business requirements for dashboard/report creation;
- Coordinating the required data representation/models with the BI Backend Developers;
- Adapting existing dashboards/reports to accommodate changes in source systems and new business requirements;
- Providing second-level support to power users who develop reports on behalf of their departmental colleagues;
- Ensuring appropriate documentation for all development and modifications.
- Experience as a Data Analyst over 3 years;
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL – B/I, Excel;
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI/Power Query;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Knowledge and work experience with Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics;
- Business Intelligence experience;
- Good presentation and data visualization skills;
- Knowledge of relational and multidimensional database concepts and design;
- Knowledge of data preparation and modeling techniques;
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail;
- Experience in obtaining data from various sources;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, ETL/ELT pipelines, Microsoft Power Platform;
- Knowledge of media/advertising business;
- Knowledge of OLAP data processing technology (BigQuery/ClickHouse);
- Experience with ETL/ELT pipelines, AirFlow/Luigi/Apache Oozie;
- Experience with Amazon Redshift/Snowflake;
- Experience in providing training/support.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!