Team Lead Full Stack Developer (Angular+Node.js)Vacancies
The customer is a global company, providing SMS & Voice Connectivity, SMS Monetization, Messaging Services, Verification Services, Voice Services, Phone Numbers, Clearance & Settlement, and Roaming services, to a large spectrum of companies, such as Mobile Network Operators, Telecom Vendors, Social Networking Platforms, Global Email Providers. It has 1,200 active customers including Google, Microsoft, UBER, WeChat, FoodPanda, AXA Insurance, National Bank of Greece, Aegean Airlines, and etc..
The project is the development of a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
- Leading a team of developers and providing technical guidance and mentorship;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze requirements and design and implement scalable software solutions;
- Developing high quality code and ensuring adherence to coding standards and best practices;
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation, including design specifications, user manuals and system documentation;
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality, performance and security;
- Identifying and resolving technical issues and bugs in a timely manner;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies and evaluate their potential impact on the development process;
- Maintaining a collaborative and innovative team environment.
- Experience as a software developer for 5+ years;
- Experience as a Full Stack developer, excellent knowledge of Angular, Node.js;
- Experience as a Team Lead for 2+ years;
- Proficiency in MySQL/MongoDB;
- Experience with Git and Jira;
- Strong understanding of software development principles and best practices;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Level of English – Intermediate+ and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!