Full Stack Developer (.NET+React)Vacancies
The project is the development of a media platform that automates the workflow of analytics, budgeting and synchronization of companies with third-party systems.
The customer is a German company, part of one of the largest media agency networks in the world. The company is a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation. Its networks and clients specialize in the following areas: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Media Buying and Business Development. The company works with Disney, Coca-Cola, Maserati, Meta and Google.
- Developing cloud-based web applications to optimize internal processes;
- Designing the user interface (scripts and styles);
- Back-end development in service-oriented architecture;
- Extending and connecting standard software to business processes in the company;
- Regular execution of unit tests and identification of bugs or performance bottlenecks;
- Working closely with other teams and contributors (UX designers, POs, Architects, QA Engineers);
- Working with Agile Scrum development methodologies.
- Experience in commercial development as a Full Stack Developer (.NET+React) for 5+ years;
- Experience with C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework (version 6);
- Experience with Rest APIs/JSon;
- Experience with Unit-Test Frameworks (Frontend - Jest, Backend - XUnit, Moq, Shouldly, MSTest) ;
- Experience of working with microservices;
- Experience with Azure services (Azure Functions, Application Insights, App Services), CI/CD, Azure DevOps;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with SQL (MS SQL) and NoSQL (Cosmos DB) DB;
- Level of English – from Intermediate+ and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!