Product Analyst/Data AnalystVacancies
The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
The project is the development of an application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
- Selecting and calculating product metrics and business metrics for project/product functionality;
- Finding reasons for strong deviations in key metrics and growth points and areas of product development;
- Estimating the potential profitability of projects or product features;
- Maintaining documentation of the analytics system in the company's knowledge base within the product;
- Conducting A/B testing, participating in the development of test conditions and interpretation of the results;
- Recommending improvements to the product and finding the best solutions to enhance the user experience and product interaction;
- Conducting ad-hoc analytics to support product decision making;
- Cooperation with all Data Department teams, to optimize data flows, control product data quality and integrity, create data marts for the product.
- Experience as a Product Analyst/Data Analyst for 2+ years;
- Work experience in product companies;
- Proficiency in Python;
- Experience with SQL;
- Analytical mindset - ability to critically evaluate hypotheses, analyze and structure data, draw conclusions and establish relationships in data;
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics and experience in applying it;
- Ability to choose an appropriate way to evaluate data - analytics, research or use external data;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!