The customer is one of the leading e-commerce companies in Switzerland with a turnover of more than €60 million. The company's focus is on underdeveloped special interest markets in which it can quickly gain a leading market position. Furthermore, it supports each shop in recruiting, accounting and fundraising.
The project is the development and improvement of e-commerce websites for various areas using the Shopware 6 platform.
- Designing, building and maintaining high quality e-commerce websites;
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, designing and implementing systems;
- Implementing product requirements;
- Writing highly testable code, participating in code reviews;
- Communicating closely with the Product Owner, development team and other stakeholders;
- Documenting and discussing approaches and making decisions;
- Mentoring and training of junior developers.
- Commercial development experience in PHP for 5+ years;
- Experience with Symfony, Shopware 6;
- Experience with Docker;
- Proficiency in MySQL;
- Experience in developing CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with APIs (including contracts, REST);
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Level of German – Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!