The customer is an international passenger and cargo transportation service. It is among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world: 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, 600+ cities in 45 countries.
The project is the development of an application for international passenger, freight and long-distance transportation, courier delivery services, household and business solutions.
Technology stack on the project: Python, SQL, RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL Server), Big Data, Hive, HDFS.
- Collecting and analyzing data, creating new models and examining existing models to identify patterns, build hypotheses and test them;
- Visualizing the results and preparing them for further parsing;
- Preparing models for use in Production, performing the MLOps function of model delivision in production;
- Organizing data partitioning processes with the team, continuous improvement of metrics, automation of model preparation and updates;
- Researching new approaches, tools, SOTA and their applicability;
- Knowledge sharing – both internally and externally within the team.
- Experience of working in IT in a relevant position for 10+ years;
- Strong mathematical background (preferably specialized education);
- Work experience with Python;
- SQL experience;
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL Server, Hive, HDFS;
- Knowledge of ML algorithms and metrics, MLOps, ML System design;
- Practical experience with Classical ML, DL libraries for Classification, Anomaly Detection, Semi / Unsupervised Learning tasks;
- Ability to choose balance between speed of development and quality depending on whether we are writing a prototype or production;
- A high level of responsibility and initiative, a wide outlook, adaptability and speed of decision-making;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!