The customer is a Swiss public equities company. It is one of the leading independent providers of investment solutions and technology on the structured products market. Since 2008, the company has offered its solutions to asset managers, banks and institutional investors through one of the most innovative technology platforms. The headquarters is located in Zurich, Switzerland.
The project is developing a multi-issue platform for structured products with a focus on AMCs (Actively Managed Certificates), Tracker Certificates and ETPs (Exchange Traded Products). The platform consists of third party software, the most important of which are Horizon (Trading System) and GLOSS (Post Trade and Position Keeping System) as well as proprietary systems and services that complement and connect the core system.
Technology stack on the project: C#/.NET 7, Entity Framework Core, PostgreSQL, gRPC, xUnit, GitLab, OpenAPI.
- Commercial development experience as a Back-end Developer for 3+ years;
- Work experience with C# / .NET 7;
- Functional programming affinity (F#, TypeScript, Scala, Haskell, etc) preferred;
- .NET minimal API experience;
- Experience with gRPC for .NET 7 (with JSON transcoding);
- Experience with OpenAPI 3 Standard;
- Work experience Entity Framework Core (C#);
- DBMS experience (PostgreSQL);
- Unit experience;
- Experience of using CI/CD automation tool GitLab;
- Microservice architecture experience;
- Basic understanding of ‘finance lingo’;
- Strong communication skills and giving direct feedback regularly is expected;
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!