The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
The project is to analyze and create a reporting system from the data structures of a banking platform with its best-in-class flexibility for customers. At the core of this platform is a consumer account processing infrastructure capable of handling customer account data and other financial calculations.
- Understanding the bank’s current high priority data requirements and future data requirements and opportunities;
- Contributing to the development of the conceptual and physical data models for the bank’s data warehouse for existing and future lines of business;
- Determining and documenting the data catalog and lineage to support these models;
- Understanding and documenting the MI and operational requirements of data and helping determine the most appropriate ways to satisfy these;
- Designing the data lineage for the reporting outputs that will satisfy the needs of the business;
- Providing guidance to the business on how to interpret and use the data we hold;
- Working with the QA team to determine appropriate testing and quality assurance approaches to data ingestion and reporting outputs;
- Providing guidance and interpretation to engineers regarding financial products and the data sets relating to them.
- Experience as a System/Business Analyst for 3+ years;
- Broad practical knowledge of the financial services industry and financial products (and knowledge of bank operations);
- Experience of the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Experience in documenting requirements in the User Story format;
- Experience with Postman/Swagger/SoapUI;
- Experience in designing REST and SOAP APIs;
- Experience in modeling business processes (UML, ERD, BPMN);
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira and Confluence);
- Developing insight from granular data;
- Business analysis skills to understand and embrace business concepts and goals;
- Engineering skills in order to reverse-engineer systems to understand how production data can be interpreted into data for insight;
- Stakeholder-engagement skills so requirements are fully understood and respected so the insight quality is delivered first time and accurately;
- Strong SQL Skills;
- Experience in Glue/Athena;
- Experience in relational databases – Redshift, MSSQL Server, Postgre (MySQL only is not sufficient);
- Some scripting skills, pref Python;
- Have experience in Insight delivery design (dashboards, reports, etc).
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- International professional certificates (PSPO, PSM, etc.).
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!