The customer is a new kind of bank founded in 2016. It focuses on distinct client segments that are underserved by the market, creating innovative products to meet their needs. The company offers white-labeled products with no upfront investment for certain industries and businesses.
The project is to build banking technology with class-leading flexibility for clients. At the core of this platform is consumer account processing infrastructure that is able to process client account events and perform financial computations.
- Provide solutions across a number of domains as part of the core platform, including security;
- Monitoring and observability, container platform and ecosystem, CI/CD tooling, and vulnerability management;
- Engage and collaborate with engineers across the business to understand use-cases, and to define best-practices for securing the AWS platform;
- Securing but democratizing control of resources such as API gateways and Lambdas, databases, S3 buckets, CI/CD pipelines, and observability.
- Experience with building and hardening Container Orchestration Services such as Amazon ECS, and build artifact and container registries;
- Experience with implementing AMI and Container bakery solutions and EC2 Host Hardening;
- Experience with implementing AWS services and infrastructure using Terraform and Cloudformation / SAM;
- Practical experience with defining security for various stages in a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, GitHub Actions and/or CodePipeline;
- Practical experience with building and hardening AWS Cloud Services (EC2, DynamoDB, API Gateway, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, VPCs, API Gateway, S3, etc.);
- Having worked in a multi-account AWS environment and experience with AWS Config, Security Hub, Guard Duty, Inspector, CloudTrail, Macie, Control Tower, etc.;
- Experience with cloud native and container security solutions such as Falco, Aqua Cloud Native Security as well as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM);
- Practical experience with building AWS Config Rule and SCPs (Service Control Policies) based on best-practice cloud security framework;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!