The IT-company Andersen invites an experienced Project Manager to work on a large-scale FinTech project in the sunny city of Tbilisi, Georgia.
The customer is Georgia's leading universal bank. It is the largest bank in terms of assets, loans, deposits and equity. The bank offers its clients a full range of retail, corporate and investment banking services. It is also a leading provider of insurance, wealth management, asset management, leasing and card processing services in Georgia.
The project is the development of APIs that integrate into various digital products, mainly marketplaces.
- Setting up, adapting, and managing processes on a project – from requirements gathering to technical support;
- Interacting with customers, negotiating, and managing project deadlines, risks, and the customer’s business expectations;
- Recruiting and forming a team, organizing collaborative work, setting a workflow, prioritizing, tracking deadlines, and motivating team members;
- Planning, controlling, and allocating project budgets;
- Managing several projects simultaneously and coordinating the work on individual improvements;
- Regularly communicating with customers about advancement, strategies, and business goals.
- Experience as an IT Project Manager for 3+ years;
- Hands-on knowledge of Agile and the software development life cycle (SDLC) model;
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to quickly switch between projects without losing focus;
- Systematic thinking and the ability to find common ground with colleagues, partners, and customers;
- Self-confidence, excellent communication skills, flexibility, initiative, perseverance, and responsibility;
- Ability to multitask and stress resistance;
- Level of Georgian – Proficiency;
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Experience in project management using various methodologies;
- Experience in FinTech domain;
- Technical background.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. There is an opportunity to change projects and/or develop expertise in any business domain you are interested in;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
- We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
- The company provides access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, Cloud Service, and others, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!