Junior Sales ManagerVacancies
Are you a motivated and ambitious individual looking to start your career in sales? Andersen Lab, a leading international IT company, is seeking a dynamic Junior Sales Manager to join our team!
As a Junior Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with top-tier clients from around the world, helping them navigate the ever-evolving landscape of digital transformation.
Our expertise spans across various industries including FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and more.
- Conducting market research to identify potential customers and competitors;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and prospective clients;
- Developing and delivering sales presentations to potential clients;
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities;
- Continuously improving product knowledge and sales skills through training and professional development opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to changing market trends and customer needs;
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and industry events;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Level of English or German – Upper-Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- You can add cooperation with such customers as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc. to your CV;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%;
- You will gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands;
- We offer high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- You will have a Resource Manager responsible for your career growth;
- The company will provide continuous support and guidance throughout your work;
- Sales plans and roadmaps for your professional advancement;
- Established teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!