Cloud Applications Studio DeveloperVacancies
The customer is a holding company with over 1500 employees, serving up to 10,000 corporate clients and over 2000 wholesale facilities in various cities across Georgia. The daily service capacity is 1000 cars per day. The company is an official partner of over 300 global brands, including Bridgestone, Michelin, Porsche, Mazda, Shell, Toyota, and others. The holding company comprises 7 subsidiary companies representing well-known automobile and construction equipment manufacturers, as well as distributors of oils and lubricants.
The project is developing and maintaining custom extensions in the system, including creating unique features and functions tailored to the specific needs of the system.
- Designing, developing and testing integration solutions and data flows using SAP CPI and other technologies.
- Participating in the architecture, design, and development of interfaces.
- Providing technical expertise and support to other developers and non-technical team members.
- Managing and Deploying, Debugging, RCA, troubleshooting.
- Understanding client requirements, design, develop technical components, functional knowledge on C4C Sales and Service.
- Developing and maintaining integration documentation and support documents.
- Administration of custom solutions and their lifecycles.
- Commercial experience in the IT industry for 4+ years.
- Experience with SAP C4C Sales/Service Cloud for 2+ years.
- Experience with SAP Business Application Studio for 3+ years.
- Highly skillful in SDK/PDI development, ABSL, BODL, UI extensions/scripts/customization.
- Understanding of integration capabilities – web services, OData and Project Life Cycle.
- Solid hands-on experience in developing custom interfaces with SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- Strong expertise with authorization authentication schemes such as client certificates, Oauth, etc..
- Experience with security concepts like SSL, SAP CPI: Development, and PGP encryption.
- Experience with full lifecycle implementation and complex integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Level of English – Intermediate+ and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!