Junior HR Manager in KrakowVacancies
The IT company Andersen invites a Junior HR Manager to join our team in Krakow and contribute to the development of our company while maintaining its unique culture and atmosphere.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
We invite an HR Manager, who can bring coziness and comfort with them, to join our friendly team.
- Supporting HR processes: onboarding, communication with employees, job termination and exit interviews, referral program recruitment, etc..
- Regularly communicating with the office employees and managers to monitor the state of relations within the team and maintain a healthy atmosphere in it.
- Providing assistance in organizing and holding corporate educational and team-building events.
- Maintaining the company's HR brand and corporate culture.
- Planning and organizing events: purchasing organization, search for contractors, payment control.
- Ensuring a document flow (receiving and processing both incoming and outgoing correspondence from couriers and post office, as well as going around the city when required).
- Assisting with merchandising (collection of orders, control of shipment, budgeting).
- Planning monthly and quarterly budget, cash accounting, and reporting.
- Experience as an HR Manager/Customer Service Manager or in a similar position for at least six months.
- University degree (basic or additional training in human resource management/psychological education will be a plus).
- Clear understanding of and hands-on experience in HR processes, their further development, and effective implementation into the work with personnel.
- Ability to create and maintain a positive office culture.
- Multitasking and skills in processing large amounts of information.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Active approach to life and excellent sense of humor.
- Located in Krakow.
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Level of Polish – from Pre-Intermediate and above.
- IT work experience.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc..
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team.
- Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth.
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives them access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally.
- You'll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package.
- At Andersen, we have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!