Front-end Developer (React)Vacancies
The customer is a multinational company headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and it operates in more than 130 countries worldwide. With a focus on quality, innovation, and sustainability, it is committed to meeting the evolving needs of adult tobacco consumers.
The project is the development of new functionality for online stores selling tobacco products and electronic devices.
Technology stack on the project: React 17+, TypeScript 4, Redux, React Query, Webpack 5+, Nock, React Testing Library, Storybook 7+, Micro-Frontend, SSR.
- Commercial experience in React application development for 3+ years.
- Commercial experience in Front-end HTML development (Vanilla-JS, HTML5, CSS) for 3+ years.
- Proficiency in modern CSS frameworks (Tailwind/Bootstrap) and CSS3 (Flexbox/Grid Layouts).
- Experience in creating web applications.
- Experience working with module bundlers and transpilers.
- Proficiency in developing single-page applications.
- Experience with patterns and state management libraries (Redux/Vuex).
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, experience with Git-based versioning systems and experience integrating with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with API integration and API Mocking.
- Experience writing unit tests using React Testing Library.
- Experience with UI design management tools (Figma/Sketch/Invision).
- Excellent soft skills.
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate+ and above.
- Experience in back-end languages.
- Autonomy in working with assets and visuals (PSD files).
- Experience in building and developing PWA applications.
- AEM experience.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!