The project is to develop and maintain an integrated platform for stream processing and analytics with state tracking using Apache Flink.
The customer is a company founded in 2014 that provides an open-source Apache Flink and Application Manager platform to enterprise users. The platform provides high throughput and low latency for event-driven applications. It is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Technology stack on the project: Java, Apache Flink, Spring Boot, K8s, AWS, API.
- Solving challenging data engineering and data streaming problems.
- Working on open source and closed source products.
- Taking end-to-end responsibility (problem breakdown, design, implementation, testing, documentation) for new features, enhancements, and fixes.
- Coordinating development teams (depending on level).
- Taking ownership of the project/product components, including shaping their direction.
- Being a mentor to junior developers, helping them grow.
- Experience as a Java Developer for 4+ years.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Java and JVM mechanics.
- Experience with Apache Flink.
- Experience with Spring Boot.
- Experience with K8s.
- Experience with AWS and other providers (e.g. Alibaba cloud).
- Good knowledge of distributed systems and Database systems (PostgresQL).
- Experience with Big Data.
- Experience in API design.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot complex problems in distributed systems.
- Experience writing clean, testable and maintainable code.
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!