AQA Engineer (Kotlin, Java, Appium)Vacancies
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT software development company that provides a full cycle of services, following project management standards and best practices. We have more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family. For over 16 years, we have been helping enterprises and middle-sized firms worldwide transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technologies.
Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, and the UAE. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer specializing in automating mobile application testing using Kotlin, Java and Appium.
- Developing and maintaining automated test scripts for mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms using Kotlin, Java and Appium.
- Analyzing requirements, planning and executing test cycles, including functional, integration and regression testing.
- Identifying and logging bugs, working with bug trackers.
- Collaborating with the development team and QA engineers to ensure a high level of product quality.
- Analyzing test results and providing test pass reports.
- Supporting and adhering to best practices in automated testing.
- Experience in the role of QA Automation Engineer with focus on Mobile applications from 3+ years.
- Knowledge of Kotlin and Java programming languages.
- Experience with the Appium framework for mobile app automation.
- Deep understanding of testing and debugging mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- Knowledge of testing and debugging tools such as Android Studio and Xcode.
- Experience with test automation tools and version control systems.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team.
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, over 16 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution.
- We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!