Lead QA EngineerVacancies
The customer is the largest bank in Azerbaijan, serving over 5 million individuals and 25,000 legal entities across different sectors of the economy. It offers a wide range of banking products and services and actively participates in social and cultural projects. The bank has strong collaborations with renowned international financial institutions, including Citibank N.A., Standard Chartered, Commerzbank AG, HSBC Bank, KBC Bank, and the World Savings Banks Institute.
The main task of the Lead QA Engineer on the project is to build and grow the testing department, as well as implement automation and establish QA processes in the bank. The project includes both automated and manual testing of banking systems. The goal of the project is to improve the quality of the bank's products and services through efficient testing and automation of processes.
- Experience in the field of testing for 5 years.
- Significant experience as a QA Engineer and preferably experience in managing a QA team as a Lead QA Engineer for 3+ years.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with banking systems such as ABS, Way4, Optimus, Compass, BPM, Camunda, Elmé, Atlas, integrator and mobile banking.
- Experience in testing all bank systems (knowledge of the best frameworks for testing).
- Experience with credit and risk systems.
- Deep understanding and experience in setting up testing processes from scratch, including creating testing strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Ability to identify and implement best practices in QA and test automation.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, or DevOps.
- Significant experience in automating web application testing using Selenium.
- Experience with API testing tools like Newman.
- Knowledge and experience in automating mobile testing using Appium.
- Programming skills in languages such as Java, or others used in automation.
- Experience in organization Task and Test Management Systems (Jira, TestRail).
- Understanding of databases and SQL.
- Experience with Swagger, Postman for manual API testing.
- Experience with version control tools like Git.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with other members of the development team and management.
- Decision-making, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze requirements and create high-quality test cases and test plans.
- Skill in analyzing test results.
- Deep understanding of testing principles and a commitment to ensuring high product quality.
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Certifications in testing, such as ISTQB.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!