The IT company Andersen invites a Recruiter Assistant to become a part of a friendly and successful team.
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals. For over 16 years, we've been helping companies around the world transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technology. Today, we are working with businesses from various parts of the world, including Western Europe, the USA, and Asia. Our expertise covers FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, eCommerce, and other industries.
Our recruiting department is constantly expanding, so we are in search of an energetic and responsible assistant who will grow rapidly with us.
- Gathering, writing and systematizing information about open vacancies (in Russian and English), uploading the finished texts to the corporate website;
- Collecting recommendations for potential candidates of the company;
- Working with the internal recruiting CRM;
- Maintaining necessary reports;
- Working closely with the recruiting department and related departments of the company;
- Performing individual tasks and assignments from the head of the department.
- University degree;
- Work experience in IT/IT-recruiting will be a plus;
- Knowledge of basic functions of MS Excel, MS Word, Google Docs;
- Ability to prioritize work;
- Multitasking skills, stress resistance, responsibility;
- Excellent communication skills, competent oral and written speech;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
Reasons to join us
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- You will have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company, and mentoring and adaptation systems will allow you to blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!