Senior .NET DeveloperVacancies
The project is to develop a platform for accessing documents that are not publicly available on the Internet. It is designed for tech specialists and engineers who are engaged in innovations (for example, Toyota’s R&D). The platform uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The customer is an American global information company (ranked 11th on Forbes’ list of the fastest-growing innovative companies). The customer produces its own unique software product, the users of which are world-renowned companies (NASA, Samsung, Sony, etc.).
Tech stack on the project: C#, .NET Core/.NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC/Web API, Docker, Kubernetes, Entity Framework, SQL, AWS.
- Responsibility for developing and scaling stand-alone applications that are deployed as microservices.
- Improving the performance of existing functionality.
- Studying the original content system, its data model and available APIs.
- Applying and maintaining software development best practices.
- Writing unit tests.
- Supporting CI/CD processes on the project.
- Commercial C# development experience (.NET Core/.NET Framework) for 4+ years.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL DB (MySQL, PostgreSQL, TSQL).
- Experience with ASP.NET Core.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC/Web API.
- Experience of working with Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of and experience with REST Services.
- Experience in developing microservices.
- Understanding and experience of SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Experience with Unit Tests.
- Experience in setting up CI/CDs.
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker.
- Experience of deployment on AWS cloud service.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with open source code.
- Experience with Kafka queues, Elasticsearch, SQLite.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Best practices in API security solutions.
- Knowledge of ThreadPool.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc..
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain.
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant.
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn an additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company's activities.
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated.
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies).
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc).
- Referral program.
- English courses.
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!