Head of Recruiting agencyVacancies
Andersen is announcing the launch of a new project, which is a recruiting agency. We are currently in search of a leader to head this initiative. We offer the opportunity to create and foster strong, long-term business relationships between candidates and clients in the field of employment.
Andersen is an international Pre-IPO software development company. We provide end-to-end services and have been delivering effective digital solutions to clients worldwide for over 15 years in various sectors such as FinTech, HealthCare, Logistics, and Media & Entertainment. We take pride in serving clients located in North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
The position of Head of Recruiting agency offers a unique opportunity to establish and develop a business specializing in sourcing and selecting the best candidates for our clients. Your responsibilities will include building a team of professionals, developing recruitment strategies and processes, as well as establishing client partnerships.
- Making key corporate decisions, taking into account the company's long-term goals.
- Managing the overall agency activities, ensuring effective collaboration among various departments and divisions of the company.
- Setting the strategic direction for business development.
- Managing a team.
- Providing regular reports on the current state of the business and strategy implementation to the company's stakeholders.
- Experience of working in managerial positions in the recruitment industry for 5+ years.
- Proven experience in effective team management and achievement of strategic goals.
- High stress tolerance ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in developing and executing strategies that contribute to the company's growth.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, as well as the ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients and partners.
- A bachelor's degree in business management or recruiting.
- A willingness to keep up with the latest trends in recruiting and implement innovative practices.
- Enthusiasm and a strong drive to achieve outstanding results.
- Level of English – from Upper-Intermediate+ and above.
Reasons to join us
- We offer a unique opportunity to lead and develop a recruitment agency, playing a pivotal role in its success.
- This role will provide you with the chance to bring your entrepreneurial ideas to life and nurture a successful business.
- Working with an agency that collaborates with an international company opens doors to working with candidates and clients from around the world, including Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, and more. Working with us means reliability and prospects.
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible.
- We offer competitive compensation, extensive social benefits, and corporate bonuses. We value not only your professional qualities but also your ideas, energy, and drive for success.
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We will be glad to see you!
Still looking for your dream job in IT? Click here to see the full list of vacancies with Andersen's team. We are constantly opening new positions!